Monday, January 12, 2009

Week One heading to Week Two

After a Lovely dinner with Love One on friday at El Toro Paradiso and a nice chilling walk by the beach, its time to kick in the hard brick weekend. Saturday was a swim at Katong Swimming Complex with the Team Bandung guys...not bad, just that I am the slowest one in terms of freestyle, told myself to hang in there and then after 3 x 500m swim and a 3 x 200m swim, I zipped off towards Suntec and Singapore Flyer for a 10km run. Managed to clock in a really hard and fast 50plus minutes 10km. Felt that I will probably subject myself to blood blister on my feet and true enough it happens...arghhh...not again...silly me trying to run without sock.

Anyway, I was supposed to do a 120km bike on sunday and guess what, I body decided to boycott with a indigestion by sending me a heartburn....darned! oh well, so today is monday, decided to try another brick with a bike and then attending the swim class with Synergy and then bike home....totally satisfying.

No comments: