Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Road To IM Langkawi

For the last 2 months or so I was really in my Slacker, Lazy-bone mode though I told everyone that I need to train hard for the Ironman Langkawi. What a joke it was and it takes someone who is very very important to me to tell me of my attitude towards training. I used to be so focus in my training, I remembered the time when I quit my job, unplucked myself from my comfort zone and head out to Sabah for one solid month, just to train hard for the Ironman 70.3. And now, I am easing myself into my unforgiving Slacker attitude hoping that by doing less I will still get good results. It is definitely not the time to do that mate!

Of course, something needs to be down to address this situation, so I was up the other and came out with my Training Plan, give it to my dearest and beloved. Did my first regime and guess what I completed my regime without a problem and here I am now on my computer in a coffee place in Anchorpoint writing this and preparing to go for the second day of my training. Woohoo!!! I am beginning to get the drive, the hunger, the momentum.

I am pretty much re-aligning to Peter Reid training philosophy again. You need to be hungry and motivated to do the Ironman and I am just doing that.

No comments: