Monday, January 19, 2009

Training Updates

Well,

Last week supposed to be a hard hard week to build up for the Chinese New Year week of torture where everything will be super duper long (like 220km bike ride....4 hrs run and the tonnes of brick training).

Of course, with all the ambitious plans, the body will response differently. While typing this I am nursing a sore left shoulder and neck. But I am still optimistic about the weeks ahead...anyway, I did not went out as hard as the previous week but I did complete majority of my training. Pool work is ok....managed t complete most of it. The only thing is I missed my thursday 10km run, so I have to make it up on Saturday with a run at MacRichite Trail which I has looking forward too as I am more of a offroader (Mountain Biking and Trail Running) and then finished off with a Sunday Ride with Team Bandung....

And of course, I am very happy about the fact that my weight is coming down and I need to get my power to weight ratio as high as possible. Well, one new week and more training ahead.

No comments: