Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Moving On....

More often than not there are times when you struggle to carry yourself through life circumstances emotionally, its painful at time to even move a step a day in your life. You reach a point in life asking God, asking yourself why you have to go through that.

Very simple, questions....
...1) Am I holding on to something or some situation so tightly that its choking others or myself?

.....2) What do I benefit by holding on to it?

........3) Is it better to let go of it so that it won't choke others and gets in your way?

..........4) Is it better to live with or without the circumstances?

.............5) Is God in control of the situation? Or are you the one trying to control the situation?

.................6) Are you hurting others by doing what you are doing?

.....................7) Is it time for you to let go and Let God that control and start moving?

...........Moving on in life is a part and parcel of a life journey and more often than not many of us are so bored down with life situation like relationship, work, career, family, studies.....finding your real calling in life and real destiny in life is pretty much the essence of life. Is God in the picture of all these is the next question....no one knows the real calling of their life until they actively search and that may require some letting go and moving on.....same goes to the search for life's destiny....its about letting go of some important things and moving on to a new pasture in life. May not be an easy one but it would always turn out better....especially when it has other people involve like relationships.

.....over the last few weeks, I have been going through some struggles too, things that I have held fast to, but as days goes by, I realised that I need to let go of it or else I will never find peace. So, I am pretty certain that I want to move on and I want peace in the Lord. Moving on....Moving on...in life.

No comments: