Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Super Multi Vitamins!

Well, what I have been taking multi-vitamins for a while for my training and really I must say that I really appreciate the importance of this stuff. I am really not a faithful believer of diet...hahaha....ask my colleagues and you will find out what I have for lunch. So, it is very very important for me to make it up especially when I am planning and training for the Ironman distance race. I don't wanna break down due to nutrition deficiency.

So, what did I do? See what the top athletes eat for training. I found out that when training becomes intense, you need sustain vitamins, nutrients and minerals to keep yourself going. After attending workshops and seminars, of course with videos and worldwide web. I found what I am looking for. A complete systems of nutrients that I need.



Used by Asafa Powell (World record holder for the 100m sprint, 9.77sec) and Liu Xiang (World record Holder for the 110m hurdles). Double X has
12 vitamins, 9 Minerals, and 17 plant Concentrates. I love it. This is one of the stuffs that I rather take than anything inferior. It's important to me as I am concern with the things that I take.



I don't know about you. I rather take what the pros are taking to make me feel good on recovery. It's only about S$69 to help me to eat well and recover well. Why not?

2 comments:

-ben said...

Aiya, prata, mutabak, and laksa can already lah. S$69 can buy how much you know? Pros only tell the public they eat that so that their sponsors will pay them money; then the pros take the money and go buy prata, mutabak and laksa.

:-P

Unknown said...

Aiyo! This is a one 30day supply of stuff lah...S$69 divided by 30, how much a day only. Seriously, I tried and I actual recover better...Do you know that you have more Free Radical Buildups if you exercise. This means that you are exposed to more free radical attacks and you age physically and mentabolically faster than a couch potatoes...only different you will not die of diabetes, Kidney Disease and Heart Problems but you will suffer with other forms of possible acute disease that kills you instantly. Your heart and organs needs the nutrients and anti-oxidants to fight this lah...Murtabak, prata and Laksa only kills you...Killing you softly and slowly...hahahahaha....