Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Shoes or Shoe Fetish!

Some says that I have this thing about running shoes or should I say footwear. But I can't really help it. I burned shoes out here and there all the time and being someone who is an athlete and a guy who is the industry (Formerly managing products for a sports brand), what do you expect? I just love shoes. For a guys to have near 15 pairs of shoes is a lot. Ha!





Well, my new addition to my arsenal of shoes will be the Saucony Tangent 3. I have not try a pair of Saucony for a long long time and I guess I might as well pick one up. Can't wait for it. Well, I might just update my review after maybe a month of test running...Guru Talks again....Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Fiona Lim said...

Coming Sunday ride ,about 100km.
Ride starts at 6am.maybe go pass menggatal area around 6:30-7am.

if you would like to join ,you can leave a msg on my blog.