Monday, June 11, 2007

NO MORE BACK OF THE PACKER!!!



Some says that it’s a crazy move but I felt that these few months had shown to me that I can do a lot of things that sometimes I don’t really think I can do a couple of years back.

I finally got back my groove in training for races. Probably the layback sedentary lifestyle for the last few years had worn me down. Of course, with that tummy forming up do got on my nerve.

I want to race and I want to win. I am just sick and tired of being the back of the packer. That is my verdict from weekend race at Aviva Bintan Triathlon.

So what will be my plans? Pick up all the relate DVDs and Books about triathlon and start reading and watching them. Quit my JOB! Book a flight ticket to Sabah for a month at my aunt’s place just to train on run and bike (Hermit Style Training) that will happen from mid July to mid August. Then sign up a race (Still cannot decide).

Of course in the meantime, I just have to be happy with the Singapore Training with my buddies, like Eve and Ben….hehehe….

1 comment:

-ben said...

Ride! Ride! Ride!

Kopi-O! Auntie! Neng Puai!
Ka Keen Hor!