Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Monster Within...


Its been almost a month after the Bintan Triathlon and I have still been pretty crazy about tweaking my steed to perfection. The decision to push myself to the next level by commiting a month of boot camp training at Sabah for my bike and run base is still unbelievable for some especially those who feel that I should just keep my job and do a one week training instead of one month.



What the Hack! I just need a break from all the works and responsisbility and really get serious with what I really want to do! So I will be tweaking my bike for my next race and building up my training bike for the BIG training in Sabah. I knew that if I don't it now, I will never do it. I need to unleash the monster within me. Its been too subdue and I have to break it. For so long, I have not have that deep hunger to perform and to win. For now, I just want to clock a better race time and I want to place well. Time to hit the big tickets.

So Sabah, here I come. Mark this date, 18 July 2007. I will bein Sabah for the Big thing!

2 comments:

-ben said...

For the race ONLY:

You may want to lighten your bike by 60 grams and install Power Cordz.

Unknown said...

Well, it's not 100% bike. It's the training and must say I can still kick butt on rides. I rather ride hard on training and use my heartrate monitor.