Tuesday, June 19, 2007

IRON DREAM!



This is how average joes like us who feel physical capable and crazy enough to dream about. The coverted Ironman Hawaii, it is the place for the best of the best in Ironman Distance Triathlon (2.4 miles Swim, 112 miles bike, and 26.2 miles marathon run). Plus the big wind on the big island, mid day heat on the lava field and of course the dread mass swim start that looks like a giant washing machine.

Is this the ultimate chase of adrenaline and a dose of endorphine to give us the high? Well, guess what? This is the fact, athletes like myself are Junkies. We are eager to race to really know how hard we can push and I must say, I have no regrets getting my feet back into the sports that I have canned for two years for some silly corporate ladder chase.

That is why the Iron Dream is back and it is stronger and hotter ever. Mark this year down. 2010, Ironman Hawaii. Running down Alii Drive!

No comments: