Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dirty Weekend Result!



Well, the results is out and yes, I DNFed the 100km mountain bike marathon. But that was just one part of it. I was pretty please with my results for the Sprint Duathlon. At least I came in 8th.

Went down to pick up the finisher medal today and was quite happy to see it and of course took some photo of the finisher medal.




Singapore MTB Carnival 2009-02-28 00:00:00
278 Dominic Loh
Team Buff Headwear
Dirty Duathlon Sprint Mens SOLO
Run1 (2.5km)12:46 min
Bike (5km)23:46 min
Run2 (2.5km)15:35 min

I must say that I have improve on my run knowing that the run course is not easy. Thanks to Eugene Lee from Synergy Multisport, I don't think I can run this well if not for him. I have been struggling with my run for the last 3 years as I am either down with an injury or just too slow. I am slowly gaining grounds, all thanks to Eugene and he had taught me how to really run with pleasure and run with the proper technique. Thanks Eugene and Synergy Multisport, you guys are the best in this trade!


A pictures of the weekly drills for the right running technique

No comments: