Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Crime of Mixing Business Opportunity and Private Social Moments

I have been really into my work lately and to be honest, I will find every opportunity to promote my products and services. Guess what, I think I have overdid it again by trying too hard to value-add and sell my products and services. I have brought it to the dinner table and everyone I see seems yo be a potential customer. Of course, what really happens is that I upsets someone that I really love. All she really want is to have a nice dinner with her friend and me and talk nothing about sales of product and services.

What makes things worst is I have the audacity to tell her off just because she commented on my a product that I pass to her. Can you believe that??? I must have lost my mind to do that.

Lesson Learn:
- Don't Bring work to the dinner table
- Don't treat everyone as your customer
- Be normal and just enjoy the company
- Leave your work in the Office!!
- Stop being the EGOistic Salesman!!!
- Be sensitive to other especially when they are someone you love.

No comments: