Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In Sabah to Date!

Yes! You hear me. I am in Sabah again. Decided on the very last minute to come to Sabah to rejuvenate myself and kick in some good bike training. Weather is still very much predictable with 2 days of sunshine and 1 day of rain kind of interval.

Manage a couple of rides on the first week which I was really happy, though I almost got into an accident by some typical Sabah "Jaywalker" who simply cross the road and obliviously came right in my path and I really have to brake hard. Thanks to the new KCNC brakes which have a better braking power or else I will definitely do some crazy flying stuns.

Anyway, since it is a training and relaxation trip, I decided to give myself a treat by heading to Pulau Manukan and Pulau Sapi to chill and do some swim and snorkeling. Lovely place! Yup, Stay Tune for more action as I update you guys with more pictures and my exploration at Sabah Tea plantation tomorrow.

Ride On!

No comments: