Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ridley Cobra Carbon MTB to Tomac Automatic




This is it. The picture of my new (ahemm...) not so new MTB rig. Of course, I have been toying the idea of getting the bike for a total makeover. Guess What! I have put this bike through the Sabah Adventure Challenge and it is one heck of a good bike, but guess I am overweight for it. I have gain quite a decent amount of weight and so of I went.





Wala, I got myself a Tomac Bike 09 Automatic Full Suspension XC Bike. 100mm Travel on the Front and Back. This is courtesy from the Guys from The Cyclogy. Thanks guys! And if you really like the sweet design of Tomac Bikes. The Cyclogy is probably the only place in Singapore to get them.

Here's a video of the bike:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We like your new bike. Let us know how it goes. Joel from Tomac.

Unknown said...

Hey Joel,

Thanks for the comments. Anyway, I must say I absolutely love this bike. Its plush yet sensitive on bumps. I have ridden full suspension before but had never got a good feel out of it and thats the reason I have been riding Hardtail for the last 4 to 5 years.

With the automatic, its amazing that it can behave so close to the hardtail when needed. I actually can climb as well on this baby as my previous rig. Not much compensation at all.

Thanks Guys (Crew at Tomac Bike) and thanks Johnny and Joel, you too for bring back the legendary feel.

Cheers!
Dominic aka Marlin the Fish