Monday, April 21, 2008

Going Solo!


Well,

I have been asking myself lately about this question, " How come I can't seems to train with others?" Maybe I have been too focus and too busy trying to focus on training. I have been thinking about my days in Sabah. I love the experience. Going Solo in whatever I do and I am in total peace with myself.

I am not sure if it is a good or bad thing but for that period of time, things work and I have been improving. I guess, it works for me and being a soloist at heart helps me to focus. To be honest, I think training solo in Sabah and training with a group in Singapore is a totally different thing altogether.

Guess, if I do weight the effective ratio, I would say Solo helps. I am very much a loner I guess. I can beat companionship to a certain extend. I can stay focus when I am alone. So for the next few months, I would just train alone and see if I perform and have a breakthrough in my race result. Let just wait and see then!

No comments: