Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am Here!



Finally, I started packing up my tonnes of stuff for the trip to Sabah. I really mean lots of stuff. Believe me, I didn't realized that I have to bring so much things until when I really pack it. Goodness Gracious! I am really going to get into trouble with the over weight issue. Well, at least its going to be my first serious training camp the hermit version.




OH MY GOODNESS! Its a whooping 35kg for my checked in luggage and I have to pay for the lot stock barrel of gears for the training. Oh well, guess I just have to paid for the RM12 per kilo premium. And I have my proof that the pretty girls at AIR ASIA are really doing their job. Making a poor soul who just lose his job like me to pay for the remaining 20kg because my personal maximum luggage is just 15kg. Of course, they are nice enough to give me a receipt as a memento.



Anyway, after all the trouble and the packing, pushing and loading. I finally arrive at the Sabah International Airport and treated with a great local breakfast from my beloved aunt and uncle who without hesitation hosted me to the whole stay. The next few days will be exciting as I will be getting the bike set up and start riding a few easy ride of a few hours (5hrs and up..hehehe....you can't do this in Singapore).

No comments: