Thursday, August 2, 2012

Green Corridor Partial (Part 2)

 Behind Cold Storage Jelita

Oops...I did it again! 

After one week from the last Green Corridor Ride, I have this nagging voice in my head that says "Finish it off!" So I did...or should I say I attempted to. What does it mean?

Data recorded of the ride. Courtesy of Runkeeper.com

Okay, I ATTEMPTED to finish the Southward Bound Trail. But I have to stop midway to turn back. All thanks to the Weather Alert Apps on my iPhone. Which the storm did came only after 2hrs after the ride.

Somewhere near Science Park (Midway Shot)

One thing I must really say is it is a haven within the mad traffic rush. I could zip from Bukit Timah to Buona Vista within 20mins on my bike in the traffic and imagine if you work in places like Fusionopolis or Biopolis. This is probably a mad traffic rush solution for some who loves to have a morning workout. 20mins from Bukit Timah to Office. How cool is that?

The trail is extremely ride-able and you get to see the natural scenery and also local landscape from another angle. The whole ride (to and fro) took me about 1hr 15mins plus some photo taking.

 Outside Bukit Timah Station
I will be attempting the south bound route one more time just to satisfy my self-gratifying ego...hahaha...perhaps more like that nagging voice that will  probably hit me in the head again.



 Close up of Scion outside Bukit Timah Station

No comments: