Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trail Work!


Left over Signboard from
The North Face 100



It has been a while since someone actually talk about Mandai Track 15 and Zhenghua Park or should I say, I haven't hear anyone really talk about it. Well, I went for a Post - TNF100 ride in the area after about 1 month. Well, there are still some nice remembrance of the event. But most of all, I realised that I am the only solo guy that rode that area.


Post-Ride Condition

So it has been a really nice feeling of non-restricted pace. The ride took me to the end of the Mandai Track 15 trail and then decided to make a U-Turn and head back to Bukit Panjang Zhenghua Park. Its a really interesting experience as I have not been doing solo ride for a while but the feeling is a good one. Sort of a nostalgia.



No comments: