Saturday, November 10, 2007

Slacking and Busyness

I Know, I Know! I have been really slacking in writing blogs for the last 2 months or so. The best excuse I can give is really, I have been super duper busy. Business, plus new work commitment. Yup, you hear me! New work commitment. I have just join The North Face family as the Brand Executive for Singapore.



So been really busy coz when you mention The North Face Singapore Team, it will be me and my boss. That's it! Gosh, I love to have a big team. But, reality told me that profit comes, workforce will increase.

So for now, just like The North Face philosophy says, "Never Stop Exploring" ways to work efficiently...hehehe....

Well, at least I manage to complete the Aviva Ironman 70.3 Singapore while working hard.

Till next available time! Ciao!

No comments: